Seeing signs of mice in your Redding home? It's important to take action right away. Mice can cause a lot of damage, and they can also spread some dangerous diseases. The experts at Redding Spray Service will discuss the best way to get rid of a mouse infestation, as well as five simple tips to prevent future problems. We'll also go over how pest control in Redding can help you get rid of mice in your house for good.
Clear Signs You Have A Mouse Infestation In Your Home
There are several signs that you may have a mouse infestation in your home:
- You see mouse droppings around your home. If you see small, dark pellets around your home, it's a good indication that mice are present.
- You find damaged food. Mice will often nibble on food, leaving behind telltale signs of their presence.
- You see mouse nests. Mice will build nests from materials like paper and insulation.
- You see mice running around your home. This is the most obvious sign that you have a mouse problem. If you see one mouse, there are likely many more hiding in your home.
If you're seeing mice or any of these other signs, it's important to call a Redding pest control company like Redding Spray Service right away. We will come to your home and inspect for mice. If we find evidence of an infestation, we will develop a customized treatment plan to get rid of the mice.
You Don't Have To Touch Mice For Them To Make You Sick
Mice in Redding can spread some dangerous diseases, including hantavirus and salmonellosis. You don't have to touch them for them to make you sick; just being in the same room as a mouse can put you at risk. They spread these diseases by leaving droppings around your home. If you come in contact with these droppings, you could become very ill. That's why it's so important to call a professional Redding pest control company if you think you have a mouse infestation.
The Best Way To Get Rid Of A Mouse Infestation
The problem with do-it-yourself mouse traps is that they only catch a few mice at a time. They won't do anything to get rid of the entire infestation. The best way to get rid of mice in your home is with the pros at Redding Spray Service.
We will come to your home and thoroughly inspect for mice. We will then develop a customized treatment plan to get rid of them, which may include setting mouse traps, using mouse bait, or sealing up entry points into your home. By using a variety of effective and professional rodent control methods in Redding, and returning for follow-up services, we will make sure that all the mice are gone for good.
Five Simple Tips To Prevent Future Mouse Problems
Here are a few simple but effective ways to keep mice away from your Redding property:
- Keep food in sealed containers.
- Store garbage in a tightly sealed container.
- Remove clutter from your home. Mice like to hide in clutter.
- Seal up holes and cracks around your home. Mice can squeeze through very small spaces.
- Fix moisture problems like leaks and drips.
If you follow these simple tips, you can help keep mice away from your house and greatly reduce the risk of an infestation. However, if you do see signs of mice, don't hesitate to call Redding Spray Service. We will come to your home and get rid of these pests for good. Contact us today for a no-obligation estimate and to learn more about our residential and commercial pest control services in Redding.