There's no sugar-coating it: ants can be a real nuisance. They're persistent, determined, and worst of all, seem to be everywhere. From carpenters ants and sugar ants to fire ants and pavement ants, Redding has no shortage of ant species that can wreak havoc on your property.
And while ants may be tiny, they can cause big problems. Carpenter ants, for example, can eat away at any wooden structure from the inside out. On the other hand, fire ants can leave you with painful burning welts.
So what's the best way to protect your property from these destructive pests? The best way is to adopt both an offensive and defensive approach. Consult with a certified Redding pest control contractor to determine the best course of action for your particular situation.
But whatever you do, don't wait until it's too late. Ants may be small, but they can cause significant problems if left unchecked.
Signs Of An Ant Infestation
Knowing the early signs of an ant infestation is critical to preventing them from taking over your property. Some common signs to look out for include:
- Ants in your home: One of the most apparent signs of an ant infestation is ants inside your home. If you see ants walking around your kitchen or bathroom, there's a good chance you have an infestation.
- Piles of dead ants: If you see piles of dead ants on your property, it's a good indication that there's an ant nest nearby.
- Damage: If you see damage on your property, such as chewed wood or holes in your walls, it's likely the work of ants.
Should you notice any of these signs on your property, don't hesitate to contact ant control in Redding. The sooner you take action, the better chance you can prevent an infestation.
What To Expect From Professional Ant Control
Ant control for homeowners usually starts with a thorough inspection of your property. This inspection will help the contractor identify the type of ant infesting your home, as well as the size and location of the nest.
Once the inspection is complete, the contractor will develop a customized treatment plan to eliminate the ants and prevent them from coming back.
Lastly, the contractor will provide you with tips on preventing ants from infesting your property in the future. By following these tips, you can keep your home ant-free for good.
If you're dealing with an ant infestation, don't wait to take action. Get ant control service near your home to limit the damage these pests can cause. For more information, contact a certified Redding ant pest control contractor today.
Tips To Prevent Ant Reinfestation
Although it's difficult to keep them from coming back altogether, there are some things you can do to help minimize the chances of ants on your property:
- Keep your property clean.
- Seal up any cracks or holes in your walls, floors, and foundation.
- Trim back any trees or shrubs that are touching your house.
- Keep food in sealed containers, including pet food.
- Implementing these tips can help keep ants from taking over your property. However, if you still have problems, get ant pest control near you fast.
Let Redding Spray Service Help With Your Ant Problem
For effective ant control in Redding, contact Redding Spray Service. With over 30 years of experience, we know how to deal with any ant infestation. We also guarantee our services, so you can be sure the ants will be gone for good.
Join the thousands of happy customers who have trusted us with their ant problems. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.