Platina, CA is located 40 miles west of Redding and Red Bluff and is considered to be an unincorporated community. Despite having fewer than 20 residents, this little village still requires the same attention and care as bigger cities. At Redding Spray Service, we take Shasta County pest control needs seriously and are prepared to help Platina stay healthy and secure from pest problems.
Residential Pest Control In Platina
Keeping Platina safe from pests starts with securing the homes there. At Redding Spray Service, we offer comprehensive residential pest control services, as well as weed control and lawn care. We have spent the last 30 years refining our pest control process and have formulated a proven three-step plan to keep your home free:
- Conduct a thorough inspection of your home’s interior and exterior.
- Implement a combination of treatment techniques customized to meet your specific needs.
- Perform follow-up visits to ensure long-term protection.
Your family and home deserve pest control services from people who know the area and the local pest populations and behaviors. At Redding Spray Service, we have decades of experience providing the Platina area with the highest-quality residential pest control services, along with excellent customer service and fair pricing. If you’re tired of the pests invading your home, call us for help today!
Commercial Pest Control In Platina
A pest infestation in your place of business can be devastating to your reputation, revenue, and the health of your employees and patrons. Ultimately, pest control problems could quite possibly lead to the downfall of your business and a waste of your investment. At Redding Spray Service, we offer robust commercial pest control services to help the following types of businesses in the Platina area stay operational and pest-free:
- Office spaces
- Industrial facilities
- Medical facilities
- Multi-family housing
At Redding Spray Service, we value our customers and work to provide the highest level of customer service and efficiency in our commercial pest control services. Our expert technicians continue to further their education on pest control techniques and industry standards, setting us apart from the crowd. Let’s work together to keep our community safe today!
Rat Or Mouse: Which Is Worse To Have In Your Platina Home?
There’s not much of a difference between mice and rats, aside from size. Both are capable of causing the following problems in your home:
- Damage to your property: Both mice and rats are capable of inflicting lots of damage on your property. Their constant chewing leads to chewed wires, insulation, destroyed personal items, and soiling of the spaces they nest in. Perhaps the only difference between mice and rats is that because rats are bigger, they tend to cause even more pronounced damage.
- Diseases: Both mice and rats spread harmful diseases, and their collaboration has led to humankind’s most devastating pandemics, such as the bubonic plague. They are still capable of spreading plague, salmonella, rat-bite fever, and hantavirus to humans today.
- Terrible odors: Both pests can leave behind rancid odors in your home. This comes from their nesting materials, waste, or themselves getting stuck in a wall and dying. The scent of their decay permeates the air and is difficult to get rid of.
No matter what type of rodent infestation you are dealing with, Redding Spray Service can help you eliminate it entirely. Don’t settle for sharing a house with rodents – call us for help today!
Why Flea & Tick Populations In Platina Explode In The Summer
The flea and the tick are two of the most infamous pests here in Platina. Now that summer is on the horizon, expect both populations to explode. Below are some reasons why you might see an influx of tick and flea populations:
- Warmer temperatures: Fleas and ticks prefer warmer temperatures, and the idyllic climate of Platina provides both of these species with the opportunity to flourish and reproduce constantly.
- Increased vegetation: Fleas and ticks like to hide out in weeds, shrubs, and other plants that thrive in the summer.
- Better access to food: Not only does the warm weather draw out the fleas and ticks, but it also draws out humans and other animals, which provide these pests with the blood meals they need to survive.
By being vigilant, you might be able to reduce the number of fleas and ticks you bring inside your home. Work with your veterinarian to apply the best flea and tick repellent to any pets you might have, and have an expert from Redding Spray Service treat your yard and home to keep them out for good. Call today!
Request Your Estimate
Complete the form below to request your no obligation estimate.