Ono, CA, is a lovely community located just 17 miles from the Shasta County seat of Redding, We have a warm climate throughout the year, and the nearby mountains provide scenic views. Living and working in Ono is truly a blessing, but that doesn’t mean we’re immune to the curse of pest infestation. All year long, local homes and businesses are in danger of experiencing a pest infestation. The best way to protect yourself is to secure ongoing services from the pest professionals.
Redding Spray Service is a family-owned and operated company that works hard to bring our valued customers the absolute best, most thorough pest protection possible. Since 1989, we’ve been taking care of the community’s pest, weed, and lawn care needs, offering customized treatments effectively and efficiently. Our service-oriented business prioritizes honesty, efficiency, and personal care. Whatever your pest control needs may be, we’ve got your back. Call today to learn more.
Residential Pest Control In Ono, CA
Here at Redding Spray Service, we’ve serviced over 400 local homes, bringing residents complete exterior and interior treatments that are customized to suit your house and your pest pressures. Our residential process includes:
- Exterior - Any signs of pest activity, conducive conditions, etc.
- Interior - Hot spots, entry points, and pest activity.
- Free exterior spider-web removal.
- A proven combination of dusts, sprays, baits, granules, granular baits, and traps.
- Perimeter spray around foundation and eaves.
- Optional organic/green pest products.
- Interior treated as needed.
- Bi-monthly exterior treatments.
- Interior treatments as needed.
No matter what issues you’re up against, our pest, weed, and lawn care treatments are thorough and customized to meet your needs. Our valued customer base of loyal clients is what brings us in to work every day, and we remain committed to meeting all of your pest, lawn, and weed control needs. Contact us to get started.
Commercial Pest Control In Ono, CA
Redding Spray Service provides dependable commercial pest solutions to over 40 businesses. We’ve serviced dozens of local facilities, covering various properties like medical facilities, industrial and machinery facilities, office spaces, warehouses, schools, multi-family housing, and many others. We determine signs of pest activity, conducive conditions, hot spots, and entry points, starting with an in-depth inspection.
After that, we do a full consultation with the business owner to develop a treatment plan that suits their needs. Our solutions are customized to suit your facility and your pest pressures. Our team of qualified spray technicians uses advanced material applications to deal with seasonal pests, and we offer bi-monthly follow-up services to meet your needs. Reach out today for your detailed service quote.
Why Professional Lawn Care Is A Great Idea For Your Ono Yard
Your Ono yard is a part of your home that you should take pride in, which means keeping it healthy throughout the year. If you don’t care for your lawn, it is susceptible to pests and weeds that destroy the grass and take away all its nutrients. That’s why professional lawn care is crucial to keep your yard safe.
A healthy lawn with healthy soil helps to trap allergens, toxins, and pollutants. This leaves us with cleaner air, cleaner water, and a weed-free, thriving yard. Poorly maintained lawns are much more conducive to pest activity, exposing you to potential infestation.
We suggest all Ono property owners secure professional lawn care. Redding Spray Service offers complete lawn care plans that are customizable to fit your needs. No matter what condition your lawn is in when we start, we guarantee it will be at its absolute best when we’re finished. Contact us today to learn more about our lawn care services.
How Spiders Break Into Ono Homes
Ono homeowners should be wary of spider activity because it’s a year-round issue that can escalate if not addressed in a timely manner. If you’re wondering how spiders break into our homes in the first place, there are some things to keep in mind.
Unlike other pests who seek warmth and shelter in your home, spiders usually come into your house looking for prey. They feed on hibernating insects and common indoor pests like cockroaches, earwigs, mosquitoes, flies, fleas, and moths. They’re usually found in dark, secluded areas with ample humidity like garages, sheds, attics, basements, closets, and pantries.
Spiders are skilled climbers and can squeeze their way through small gaps in the roof, windows, siding, and shingles. They can be sneaky about getting inside, and dealing with an infestation is not something any homeowner wants to face. The most effective way to guard your home against an infestation is to call in the experts. Reach out to Redding Spray Service today to address all of your spider control and prevention needs.
Bed Bug Control Tips For Ono Homeowners
Bed bugs are tiny insects that can infest your home in no time and ruin your sleep by inflicting bites. These bed bug control tips can help prevent them from taking over and contain existing infestations in addition to professional treatments:
- Identify the source of the infestation. Check for signs of bed bugs, like blood spots on your sheets, empty shells, and live bed bugs in hiding spots. Wash and dry all affected bedding at high temperatures if possible. Remember to look behind electrical outlets and mattress labels.
- Clean and declutter your home. Remove any clutter where bed bugs might be hiding. Vacuum your floors, furniture, and mattresses thoroughly, and dispose of the vacuum bag properly.
- Use bed bug covers. Encasing your mattress, box spring, and pillows in bed bug covers can prevent the bugs from getting in or out until you can get your home treated.
- Ask about heat treatments. Heat treatments are an effective way to kill bed bugs. A professional pest control company can do it for you safely and effectively.
- Prevent future infestations. Always inspect secondhand furniture or clothing before bringing them into your home. When traveling, check your hotel room for signs of bed bugs and keep your luggage off the floor. Wash its contents as soon as you return.
Controlling a bed bug infestation alone can be challenging and cause the problem to worsen as these nuisances reproduce fast. Redding Spray Service has the expertise and equipment to eliminate these biting insects from your home swiftly with our effective bed bug controls services in Ono.
Five Tips For Effective Rodent Prevention In Ono
Rodents are not just a nuisance; they can also cause damage to your property and pose serious health risks. Here are five tips for effective rodent prevention:
- Seal entry points. Rodents often enter homes through small openings and gaps in your foundation, walls, roof, and more. Redding Spray Service can recommend the best materials, like caulk, steel wool, or metal flashing, to seal them effectively.
- Remove food sources. Food sources are a significant factor in rodent infestations. Always store food in airtight containers, promptly clean up spills and crumbs, and keep your garbage cans closed and clean. It is also best not to keep pet food out overnight.
- Keep a clean home. A clean house is less attractive to rodents. Clearing clutter regularly so you can more easily vacuum, mop, and eliminate hiding spots.
- Trim trees and bushes. Trim any trees or bushes close to your home because rodents will often use them to get indoors.
- Know when to call for professional help. Even a small rodent problem can be challenging to eliminate, and it is best to call a professional pest control company to get rid of them.
Redding Spray Service uses practical rodent control services in Ono to rid your home of these unhygienic scavengers and prevent future infestations.
Call Us At The First Sign Of An Ant Problem Around Your Ono Home
You should call us at the first sign of an ant problem around your home for many reasons. First, ants can quickly multiply and become challenging to eliminate. Also, even just having a small ant colony can lead to significant structural damage, especially in the case of carpenter ants that are known to chew through wood to create galleries.
Ants can also contaminate food by getting into pantries, making the food unsafe to eat. Pharaoh ants, for example, can transmit many illnesses like salmonella, staphylococcus, and streptococcus. And species like fire ants can inflict stings and cause allergic reactions.
At Redding Spray Service, we know how to deal with species local to Ono with safe and effective ant control treatments. While it can be tempting to use DIY methods, they may not be adequate and can rarely eliminate an entire colony. Unfortunately, unless you can reach the queen, you won't eradicate the colony despite your best efforts.
Call us today to request a no-obligation estimate and schedule an inspection to identify the types of ants in your home and let us devise a treatment plan to get rid of them and prevent reinfestations.
Weed Control: A Guide For Ono Property Owners
Keeping your Ono property free of weeds can be challenging, especially with the abundance of starthistle, willows, tree-of-heaven, stinkweed, crabgrass, and more. But with help from the pros, you can have a beautiful, weed-free lawn year-round, even if you are dealing with stubborn varieties. At Redding Spray Service, we can adapt our weed control services to your unique situation based on the varieties that have taken over.
Call us today to schedule a free weed control inspection and estimate and learn more about our post-emergent treatments to take care of existing problems, pre-emergent treatments to prevent new ones from invading, aquatic herbicides for ponds, woody plant treatments for blackberries and other nuisances, and more. With the right treatments and maintenance, weeds will be a thing of the past before you know it. Reach out today to get started and to learn more about our weed control services in Ono.
Request Your Estimate
Complete the form below to request your no obligation estimate.